Paper and cardboard is converted by Apollo TSKM Sheeter, a new cutting device which ensures superior quality. The accuracy of this modern device satisfies the parameters of up-to-date printing machines. Its potential conversion capacity is up to 2000 tons per month.
Technical parameters of the paper converting machine:
- Maximum roll width: 1650 mm;
- Maximum roll weight: 3000 kg;
- Maximum roll diameter: 1850 mm;
- Partition of the roll: into 2 parts;
- Minimum cut: 250 mm;
- Maximum cut: 1200 mm;
- Paper grammage: 80-800 gsm;
- Minimum longitudinal cut: 2 mm.
- Height of the pallet: as requested by customer.